From Robin Sharma's notes.
- Work in 90 minute bursts of productivity then take 20 minutes to recover and renew. Then work 90 minutes. Then renew. The clients I've helped to install this practice have reported off-the-chart results.
- Take a full day off from technology every week. Non-stop stimulation prevents you from doing your deepest thinking and achieving your greatest results.
- Block out negative influences so you stay at your best in uncertain times
- Learn to elegantly and politely say no (to unimportant activities)
- Exercise first thing in the morning for a day of peak energy and fierce stamina